Basically there are two easy ways to getting started, though I don't think
they are properly described in a tutorial yet.

If you have an existing database that you want to manipulate with OJB,
or you like to start with the database then create the Java source code
for it, then I suggest you look at Druid
(http://sourceforge.net/projects/druid) which allows you to import the
database/create the database, and then generates OJB Java code for it.

If you want to start with the Java source (and have control over it), then
the easiest way would be to use the XDoclet module, in which case it
bascially amounts to adding special javadoc tags to your source code, and
then invoking an ant task in your build file that creates the repository
descriptor (repository_user.xml) and a corresponding torque database
schema. Details on the module and the usage of the torque schema can be
found in the corresponding documentation (xdoclet-module.html). I suggest
you use the CVS version or at least 1.0rc5 if you want to work this way.

Tom