hi brain,
an example would be nice,

i know, that i can not access an anonymous-key
in java :-)

the reason why i find this useful is, because of
having clean JavaBeans for database.
not blown up with eg carId (when i am also reffering
to a car)

but armin told, that anonymous-keys not available in
1.0.rc5..?

now i am really confused :-)

greetings
ralf

 --- Brian McCallister
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> schrieb: > I declare
PK's anonymous quite frequently. I will

=== message truncated ===