On Mon, 23 Feb 2004, marc salvetti wrote:

> Thank you very much for this info,
> i will try to install resin on my local computer to check if it works with
> theses properties.
> But for now, i'm still stuck because i can't ask my isp to change the resin
> config, as i guess it could make problems with other people app.

I'm not so sure about that. AFAIK, Resin allows you to put some
non-standard (proprietary) config properties in the web.xml of your
webapp. You should definitly check the doc about that.

BTW it is always better to develop/debug a webapp using a local servlet
container first (if possible) as it gives you much more freedom for
experimentation and debugging.

Tom