Hi,

I am changing an existing application to use OJB.
The problem that I ran into is that some of the column names are
reserved keywords, e.g. 'print'. I need to configure OJB to put all
column names in brackets, e.g. [print], when retrieving values from the
database. Otherwise, SQL Server throws a "Reserved keyword" exception.

How do I do this?

Thanks.

Oleg

This e-mail may contain privileged or confidential material intended for the named
recipient only.
If you are not the named recipient, delete this message and all attachments.
Unauthorized reviewing, copying, printing, disclosing, or otherwise using information
in this e-mail is prohibited.
We reserve the right to monitor e-mail sent through our network.