hi oleg,

ojb does not do escaping of column-names.
so you have two possibilities

1.) change the offending column name
2.) find out what kind of syntax the jdbc-driver accepts

have you tried single quotes 'print' ?

jakob

Oleg Lebedev wrote:
Hi Jakob,

Here is an exerpt from my repository.xml.
<class-descriptor class="org.waterford.sequencer.data.Studinfo"
table="webspec312.dbo.StudInfo"

<field-descriptor id="2"
    name="print"
    column="Print"
    jdbc-type="INTEGER"
  />
</class-descriptor>

'Print' is a reserved keyword in SQL Server. When I change the column
name to StudInfo.Print, i.e. column="StudInfo.Print', I get the same
error. If I use [Print] or "Print" as the column name, then my JDBC
driver throws an error saying that "Column [Print] (or "Print") does not
exist".

Is there a way to force OJB to put column name in quotes or smth like
that?

Thanks.

Oleg