Hello,

I updated from RC5 to RC6. I am using OJB inside of JBoss 3.2.3 with DB2 V8.
Since update to RC6 OJB generates a insert for every stored object when using PB API.
OJB seems not to check if the object exists at database. If the object already exist,
a SQL Exception is thrown. (-803 which means dublicated PK). If I try to insert the same object
several times, every time the same exception is thrown. If I select the object first, OJB generates a insert too.
I tried the same with RC5 (just to be sure that it is not a error at the test case) and RC5 works as expected.
If the object exist a update is generated.
Did I miss something or is it a new issue?

best regards,

Guido