Armin Waibel wrote:

do you use anonymous keys? If so where?

>> Do you remember our DataSource problem with 3.2.2.RC3 with missing
>> results?

No, can you describe this problem again? Should I update to JBoss 3.2.3 and run the tests again?

we had the problem, that not all objects were returned by OJB. This seemed to be a side effect of the eager-release
flag. After Update to JBoss 3.2.3 the problem disapeared. Maybe that the bahavior of our current problem is different
in 3.2.3.
I'll put some debug gcode into PersistenceBroker and see what's going on during insert/update.

best regards,

Guido