Yeah, sorry for pointing the only one out that has not been deprecated. Imho
depreciation only means 'be aware, method will not be supported in the near
future', it does not imply that usage of these methods will result in some
kind of failure. So either these methods stay deprecated but usage does not
result in exceptions being thrown, or they should be removed completely.

roger