Hi All,
Please read carefully and suggest me solution.
I am working with one MNC s/w company.My application
is web-based client-server application in which client
and server are on different machines and uses same
database. One imp thing one client might connect to
more than one servers.Each server has one database
which may be on server itself or on third machine.
These servers stores some data in database.
and also send a xml copy of same data on some port
to client.web Clint get this data from server in the
form of xml parses this xml and creates objects from
that and stores in memory. If there are any changes in
data server notify client so client can update its
in-memory store.[client is not using database
directly (jdbc)because firing query on Database every
time is not feasible with current DB schema]But
disadvantage of this is, if clients connect to
multiple server [yes, there may be more than one
servers]then performance of web-server on client
decrease because it store data of all server in
memory.
Now we redesign the database schema and now client
can connect to each server's database directly using
OJB PersistanceBroker API and get data. IN Object
cache implementation if there is some data in cache
and
same data get changed by server how clients knows this
change and cache can be updated?
This is my problem

Thanks & Regards
Amol Pophale.