Subject: ConcurrentModificationException
Date: Thu, 06 May 2004 16:19:51 +0200
From: Lorenz Froihofer <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Hi,

I'm using ojb 1.0rc6 and have an entity that contains a list of other
entities. For this list of other entities I use proxy="true" in the
repository <collection-descriptor>.

Now if I try to access the list of entities for instance by trying to
get an iterator, I get a ConcurrentModificationException.

Does anyone experience the same behaviour? Stacktrace follows:

        at java.util.SubList.checkForComodification(AbstractList.java:854)
        at java.util.SubList.listIterator(AbstractList.java:784)
        at java.util.AbstractList.listIterator(AbstractList.java:348)
        at java.util.SubList.iterator(AbstractList.java:780)
        at
org.apache.ojb.broker.accesslayer.CollectionPrefetcher.associateBatched(CollectionPrefetcher.java:135)
        at
org.apache.ojb.broker.accesslayer.BasePrefetcher.prefetchRelationship(BasePrefetcher.java:111)
        at
org.apache.ojb.broker.core.QueryReferenceBroker$PBPrefetchingListener.prefetch(QueryReferenceBroker.java:798)
        at
org.apache.ojb.broker.core.QueryReferenceBroker$PBCollectionProxyListener.beforeLoading(QueryReferenceBroker.java:855)
        at
org.apache.ojb.broker.accesslayer.CollectionProxy.beforeLoading(CollectionProxy.java:134)
        at
org.apache.ojb.broker.accesslayer.CollectionProxy.getData(CollectionProxy.java:361)
        at
org.apache.ojb.broker.accesslayer.ListProxy.getListData(ListProxy.java:140)
        at
org.apache.ojb.broker.accesslayer.ListProxy.get(ListProxy.java:71)