I'm wondering if the listed KNOWN ISSUES will be resolved for 1.0?  It
sounds like not, and at least one of them worries me.

    Brian> - odmg-api: It is not possible to exchange objects in 1:n
    Brian>   references.

I'm not sure what this means.  Is it a new problem?

    Brian> - odmg-api: Creation of m:n relation only works when
    Brian>   objects created
    Brian> step by step (or use PB-api as workaround), persist a whole
    Brian> object graph doesn't work. On delete of collection objects
    Brian> from a m:n relation objects will be deleted from the
    Brian> indirection table and (unexpected behaviour) from the
    Brian> referenced table too.

This sounds very big and also sounds new to me.  I've been persisting
object graphs in ODMG without problems.  Also unsure about the
deletion piece: Does this mean that auto-delete="link" doesn't work
with ODMG any more (it's been working ok in RC6)?

thanks,
--
Steve Clark
Technology Applications Team