    Armin> ooh, seems I made a mistake in the test cases repository I
    Armin> don't specified a "non-removeaware" collection-class. Maybe
    Armin> I should read the docs before I start writing the next test
    Armin> cases ;-).

Not to beat a dead horse, but I think this is yet another very clear
demonstration that the default behavior is counterintuitive.  It
really seems that it would be better for non-RemovalAwareCollection to
be the default, with RemovalAwareCollection available as an option for
those who want that behavior.

--
Steve Clark
Technology Applications Team