Hello all:

I am having running into a problem. I have an RMI server which intends to make calls to MySQL, using PersistencBroker. It fails when I call:

--------
PersistenceBroker pbroker = PersistenceBrokerFactory.defaultPersistenceBroker();
--------

with:
[BOOT] ERROR: Creation of PersistenceBrokerFactory (PBF) instance failed, can't get PBF class object

If I remove RMI from the equation, everything works fine, i.e. the PersistenceBroker calls succeed. With RMI, the Remote Server gets a "NoClassDefFoundError" For the PersistenceBrokerFactory.

Is there possibly anything in the OJB configuration that might affect this environment? Has anyone else been able to get OJB to work in this scenario?

Thanks,
Brad