Armin Waibel wrote:

Martin Marinschek wrote:

I am not using anonymous keys at all, afaik every object in my system has its id and exposes it also in the source-code.

ok, similar to my local test

Here is my class-descriptor for the class being serialized and loaded back; I realized that I am using the factory-properties to create a customized class ('CustomizedOfferLineImpl', this class has just an additional get-method to summarize some properties) - maybe this is what is causing the problems?

(e.g. OJB does not find a class-descriptor for 'CustomizedOfferLineImpl' and does not check if 'CustomizedOfferLineImpl' is of base class 'OfferLineImpl' and using this one?)

hmm, never tried this. But if 'CustomizedOfferLineImpl' is not declared in metadata, you will at the latest get problems when storing these objects. Do you get any other error logging before the ArrayIndexOutOfBoundException occurs?

In my local test I do:
- store an Project class object with a collection of SubProject objects (1:n Project to SubProject)
- clear cache and query the created Project
- get the Project with proxied SubProject reference (not materialized)
- serialize/deserialize Project
- get the first SubProject object from Project (materialization done without problems)

Is this test similar to yours?

Yes, very much the same...

I believe that it might be the factory and extension class thing that is causing the problems, but I will retry in a different setting.

thanks,

-Martin