From: Armin Waibel [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Friday, August 13, 2004 2:48 PM
To: OJB Users List
Subject: Re: Jboss and ClassCastException (MetadataManager and
JdbcConnectionDescriptor) -- anyone else have it?

Clute, Andrew wrote:

> Armin,
>
> Could you clarify for me what you mean by "I think that some jar files

> changed between rc6 and 1.0".

sorry, my bad English ;-)
I mean the names of some jars are changed, e.g.
commons-collections-2.1.1.jar
instead of commons-collections.jar.
Maybe you have a jar in classpath that doesn't match the Class-Path
setting.

regards
Armin

Are you saying that dependencies were