David Durham wrote:

psamathos wrote:

<snip>

"The <ojbdoclet> type doesn't support the nested "ojbrepository" element."

Does anyone know why? I've tried everything I could think of, but it
never works.

<target name="repository-files">
<ojbdoclet destdir="./dist" verbose="true">
<fileset dir="src">
<include name="com/snusk/bo/*.java"/>
</fileset>

<ojbrepository destinationFile="repository_user.xml"/>
</ojbdoclet>
</target>

I'm using ojbdoclet and I might be able to help you out. What does your taskdef look like? As I recall, there's a problem wherein you have to put the taskdef in each target that uses it.

- Dave

I just tried my file with suns JDK-1.5-rc on debian-amd64 and works fine, thus it must have been a bug in IBM's JVM ( since all the other components are the same ).

regards
/Magnus Sjöstrand