Ribi Roland wrote:

Thanks for your help, Roland.

http://www.websina.com/bugzero/kb/oracle-connection.html
This is not our problem, because we almost always get a connection. The problem only occurs sometimes. But to often.

An other problem could be that some Broker stay open after use. I had this
behavior in my tomcat-application. After I checked the code where a
PersistenceBroker is used and implemented the call of the close method
correctly at the end of any request (also if it throws an exception!), it
works fine.
We found one method, where the broker wasn't closed. Now all the brokers are definitely being closed in a finally block but our problem is still there.

regards

Thomas

--
Mit freundlichen Grüßen