Armin Waibel wrote:

No. With enabled PB-tx you shouldn't get warnings of missing PB-tx.
Do you made changes in PersistenceBrokerImpl or ConnectionManagerImpl? Could it be concurrency issue? Do several threads using the same PB instance?
I didn't make any changes in PersistenceBrokerImpl or ConnectionManagerImpl? That's your job not mine. ;)

I call only this:

broker = PersistenceBrokerFactory.defaultPersistenceBroker();

O.K., I will make another code review and I hope I'll find something.

regards

Thomas