Von: Thomas Dudziak [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Gesendet: Montag, 13. Juni 2005 23:50
An: OJB Users List
Betreff: Re: Location of repository.xml

On 6/13/05, Hiller, Frank RD-AS2 <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> I'm using OJB 1.0.3 with Tomcat 5.0.28.
> In my servlet I set
> System.setProperty("OJB.properties",
> "D:/jakarta-tomcat-5.0.28/webapps/MyWebAppConfig/OJB.properties");
> Doing this loads OJB.properties without problems.
> But "repository.xml" is not found though it is located in the same
> directory.

I'd suggest that you honor the location that the servlet spec suggests for
webapp configuration files, which is WEB-INF or - for resources loaded from the
classpath as OJB does - WEB-INF/classes. If you put your files in there, OJB
will find the files automatically (when using the default configuration), and
it will be guaranteed to be portable across servlet containers.

Tom