Hi Frank,

I do not see why it should make a difference if your app is delivered in a WAR
file, if you put your OJB.properties and repository.xml in the WEB-INF/classes
you will not need any extra configuration, it is up to the servlet container to
load the files directly from the WAR file or from the unpacked application. You
do not need to set any absolute paths.

bye
danilo