On 1/9/06, Dennis Bekkering <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> The whole thing looks like this now, I don't use 1.0.4 though on production.
> Does the attribute do anything then. It runs on rc7.

The custom attribute is new in 1.0.4, so it won't do anyting in older versions.
I'd suggest you first update to 1.0.3 (there shouldn't have been too
many changes regarding lazy loading) and see how that works.
Btw, you should use jdbc level 3 for the mysql driver, and update to
the newest driver (3.1), there have been a lot of changes AFAIK.

Tom