After upgrading to ojb-1.0.4 I am getting an error:

[org.apache.ojb.broker.metadata.RepositoryXmlHandler] ERROR: Exception while read metadata Error creating PersistentField: org.apache.ojb.broker.util.sequence.HighLowSequence, name org.apache.ojb.broker.metadata.MetadataException: Error creating PersistentField: org.apache.ojb.broker.util.sequence.HighLowSequence, name at org.apache.ojb.broker.metadata.fieldaccess.PersistentFieldFactory.createPersistentField(Unknown Source) at org.apache.ojb.broker.metadata.RepositoryXmlHandler.startElement(Unknown Source) at org.apache.xerces.parsers.AbstractSAXParser.startElement(Unknown Source)

I think I need to do the operation described in the release notes:

* Internal used OJB_HL_SEQ table changed. Remove of deprecated column.
 If the SequenceManagerHighLowImpl was used and problems occur after
upgrade, please
 drop and recreate this table without removed column

Where is the table and where is the new definition to recreate it with?