Look at src/schema/ojbcore-schema.xml

You can use torque to generate the SQL.

-----Original Message-----
From: Rick Roman [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Friday, January 20, 2006 5:07 PM
To: OJB Users List
Subject: OJB_HL_SEQ

After upgrading to ojb-1.0.4 I am getting an error:

[org.apache.ojb.broker.metadata.RepositoryXmlHandler] ERROR: Exception
while read metadata
Error creating PersistentField:
org.apache.ojb.broker.util.sequence.HighLowSequence, name
org.apache.ojb.broker.metadata.MetadataException: Error creating
PersistentField: org.apache.ojb.broker.util.sequence.HighLowSequence,
name
    at
org.apache.ojb.broker.metadata.fieldaccess.PersistentFieldFactory.create
PersistentField(Unknown
Source)
    at
org.apache.ojb.broker.metadata.RepositoryXmlHandler.startElement(Unknown

Source)
    at org.apache.xerces.parsers.AbstractSAXParser.startElement(Unknown
Source)

I think I need to do the operation described in the release notes:

* Internal used OJB_HL_SEQ table changed. Remove of deprecated column.
  If the SequenceManagerHighLowImpl was used and problems occur after
upgrade, please
  drop and recreate this table without removed column

Where is the table and where is the new definition to recreate it with?