Hi,

 I have a strange behaviour about the second database i use. It seems that
using "broker = PersistenceBrokerFactory.createPersistenceBroker("rushDb");"
always return the same broker/connection.

My connection pool is setup as it have to keep 2 idle connections
available, and it never occured. Still only one.

How can i use several connection in this case?

Note that this database is not not use to update datas. No transaction are
used on it.

Thanks.

Here's my connection setup.

   <jdbc-connection-descriptor
    jcd-alias="rushDb"
    default-connection="false"
    platform="MsSQLServer"
    jdbc-level="2.0"
    driver="com.microsoft.jdbc.sqlserver.SQLServerDriver"
    protocol="JDBC"
    subprotocol="microsoft:sqlserver"
    dbalias="//xxx.x.x.x:1433"
    username="xxxx"
    password="xxxx"
    batch-mode="true"
       useAutoCommit="0"
       ignoreAutoCommitExceptions="true"

and pool setup :

           maxActive="5"
          maxIdle="-1"
           minIdle="2"
           maxWait="5000"
           whenExhaustedAction="2"

           validationQuery="SELECT CURRENT_TIMESTAMP"
           testOnBorrow="true"
           testOnReturn="false"
           testWhileIdle="true"
           timeBetweenEvictionRunsMillis="60000"