Hello everybody,

I have two questions which do not concern about the usage of OJB:

1.
On the OJB-homepage it says that the work for OJB 1.x has started in 11/2005 (http://db.apache.org/ojb/news.html). I just wondered about this, because the last entry on the page is from 12/2005. Are there any updates planned in the close future?

2.
Is there any reliable figures about how many people use OJB?
I'm just asking because when I talk to other developers about O/R-Mapping they mostly only know Hibernate and I wonder how OJB's standing is upon developers.

Regards,

Abid

--

Abid Hussain