Hi Armin,
Thanks for the response!

Armin Waibel wrote:
Hi Ozkan,

zkn wrote:
Hi,

I use the SequenceManagerMySQLImpl for my application. But for only one table/object I want to use the SequenceManagerInMemoryImpl.

Is that possible?

Currently this is not supported by default. You have to implement your
own SequenceManager to handle this (e.g. a SM which handle a SequenceManagerMySQLImpl and a SequenceManagerInMemoryImpl instance and decide on a custom attribute flag defined in field-descriptor or class-descriptor which one to use).
More details about custom attributes can be found here
http://db.apache.org/ojb/docu/guides/repository.html#custom+attribute

Will try that, thanks.
I'm currently locally testing per field sequence manager support and shortcut names for the supported sequence manager implementations. Will check in the new features tomorrow (if the test-suite pass without failures).
Then it will be possible to set

<field-descriptor
         name="id"
         column="ID"
         jdbc-type="INTEGER"
         primarykey="true"
         autoincrement="true"

   <sequence-manager className="memory"/>
</field-descriptor>

for each autoincrement field and if not set, the sequence manager defined in jdbc-connection-descriptor will be used.

Will this feature be included in the next 1.0.x version? And any ideas when this version will be released?

Ozkan