Hi Ozkan,

zkn wrote:
I'm currently locally testing per field sequence manager support and shortcut names for the supported sequence manager implementations. Will check in the new features tomorrow (if the test-suite pass without failures).
Then it will be possible to set

<field-descriptor
         name="id"
         column="ID"
         jdbc-type="INTEGER"
         primarykey="true"
         autoincrement="true"

   <sequence-manager className="memory"/>
</field-descriptor>

for each autoincrement field and if not set, the sequence manager defined in jdbc-connection-descriptor will be used.

Will this feature be included in the next 1.0.x version?

Yep! It's already checked in (SVN OJB_1_0_RELEASE branch).

And any ideas when this version will be released?

Currently I'm working on a specific "table-per-subclass"-inheritance issue and some performance improvements. The 1.0.4 release was 10 month ago and many bug fixes, improvements and new features are checked in. Thus I think it's indicated to release a 1.0.5-beta before the official release.
I will try to create the beta-version within a week or two.