Sorry

Accidently hit send.

What I was saying the query generate looks like this

SELECT TOP 1

A0.SERIAL_NUMBER,A0.AD_ID,A0.LIC_NUM,A0.RECEIVED_DTIME,A0.LIC_ST,A0.LIC_
TYPE

FROM MY_LIC_TLB A0

WHERE ((A0.LIC_NUM =  '1236713' ) AND A0.LIC_ST =  'DD' ) AND
A0.LIC_TYPE =  'NORMAL'

When I run it in the sql management tool it comes back in less than 20
seconds, however via ojb it varies between 5 and 7 minutes.

The table has 3 gigs of data.

Any ideas what can be the difference?

We do lots of similar calls and this is the first one we ever
experienced this with.

Thanks
-Eric