Hi Tom,
thank you very much, now it works!
Best regards,
Marco

Hi Marco,

> I am developing a project using OJB with the xdoclet module as
> persistance layer.
> In my project I need to use interfaces, but I have a problem in the
> xdoclet annotation of the interfaces.
> For example, if I write:
>
> /**
>  * Interface describing a resource
>  *
>  * @ojb.class
>  *
>  *
>  * @ojb.field name="description"
>  *      jdbc-type="VARCHAR"
>  *      length="300"
>  *
>  */
>
> public interface Resource......
>

> The field "description" is marked as anonymous and inherited as
> anonymous by all subclasses.
> Reading the OJB guide (section "Using interfaces with OJB") the
> interface fields are not anonymous.
> Where am I wrong?

If you put the ojb.field tag into the interface Javadoc, then they'll
be anonymous. If you want non-anonymous ones, then you need to create
declarations for the getters/setters for these fields in the interface
and tag them with ojb.field accordingly, if you want OJB to be able to
use them via the interface.

Tom