Hi,

I also would like to take the opportunity to say that OJB really is VERY stable and the configuration effort is tolerable. I'm using it for about two years and till now never encountered a bug (hope this won't change!). It's a great tool, and it's a pity that it seems to be so hard to develop it further.

Best regards,

Abid

Manukyan, Sergey schrieb:
Folks,

It has been a while since last release of 1.0.4. I have been a user of
ojb since 1.0.2... for about 4 years... but going forward concerns me.
With no new releases I would like to ask how does the perspective looks
for this project? Is work currently being done? Why such a big gap in
releases? Are there still plans to ship 1.1?

Regards,

-Sergey

--

Abid Hussain