Hi,

In my program I updated ojb from 1.0.rc5 to 1.0.1. When I store a new record
the sequence manager does not assign a value to my primary key field
(autoincrement=true). With 1.0.rc5 it did it (and does it) with no problem.
With 1.0.4 too there is no assigning to the autoincrement field. I use
org.apache.ojb.broker.util.sequence.SequenceManagerHighLowImpl as Sequence
Manager.

Has anybody any suggestion, what i can do?

Thanks a lot!

Christian
--
Christian Eugster