Hi Christian,

Christian Eugster wrote:
Hi,

In my program I updated ojb from 1.0.rc5 to 1.0.1. When I store a new
record the sequence manager does not assign a value to my primary key
field (autoincrement=true). With 1.0.rc5 it did it (and does it) with
no problem. With 1.0.4 too there is no assigning to the autoincrement
field. I use
org.apache.ojb.broker.util.sequence.SequenceManagerHighLowImpl as
Sequence Manager.

Has anybody any suggestion, what i can do?

Please post the mapping (class-descriptor) of the related class and a code snip or pseudo code of the related source code (insert of the object).

Thanks a lot!

Christian