Hi Armin,

> did you uncomment the LockMapClass entry too?

According to the instructions in the properties file: yep!

> The locking stuff moved from the odmg-package to the OJB core to allow
> future API's (e.g. JPA or enhanced PB-api) use of the core locking-api.
> Additionally initial support for commons-transaction locking api and
> code review, bug fixes.

Clear.

I noticed some side effects (exceptions regarding ambiguous column names
when using addSql on a Criteria object for like conditions instead of using
addLike method, exception regarding trying to insert duplicate entry), I
already assumed this has to do with resolved bugs.

Thanx,

Robert