Hi,

Regarding migration ojb 1.0.1 to 1.0.4 I noticed the following line in
ojb.properties

# @deprecated
LockManagerClass=org.apache.ojb.odmg.locking.LockManagerDefaultImpl

If I retain this setting a NPE occurs in the doClose() invoke in
org.apache.ojb.odmg.TransactionImpl.commit()

The NPE doesn't occur when changing the LockManagerClass implementation to:

LockManagerClass=org.apache.ojb.broker.locking.LockManagerInMemoryImpl

However I could not found any information about the reason of
org.apache.ojb.odmg.locking.LockManagerDefaultImpl being deprecated; I would
like to know the impact of using the other implementation.

So, what is the reason behind this change?

Regards,

Robert