This problem crops up regularly, although OJB does definitely pick up the
config file from classpath.

I now believe the root of these problems is that the config file is
"OJB.properties" with upper-case "OJB".

Please can someone change the default to be simply "ojb.properties" all
lower-case, which I believe will make things work a little more smoothly?