From: Anthony Kong [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Friday, January 24, 2003 6:33 AM
To: 'OJB Users List'
Cc: '[EMAIL PROTECTED]'
Subject: RE: newbie question about repository and ojb properties

Hi, Alex,

If OJB.properties is on the path, it should be found. So, first fo all,
double check if the file is readlly on the path. I have a perl script which
does just this. (See attached)

Otherwise, you may consider adding -DOJB.properties=<file location> as a
parameter to your java application.

Regards,

Anthony