Hello,

I tried to separate the OJB internal tables from existing (user data)
tables.
I used the faraway sample and build different repository.xml and
repository_user.xml.
>From the log I cansee that both jdbc connections work.
I am executing a simple select but OJB reports that the table could not be
found.
Currently I think that I may have a configuration problem.
Is there a way to get logging information for sql statements and on which
connection (and database) the statement was executed by ojb?
I think that my statement is executed against the OJB (the default) database
and not against my user database.  How can I verify that?

best regards,

Guido