Hi friends, I have the next problem with OJB:

        I.n testing OJB with postgresql 7.3 and when I try to execute the
documentation example (with only one table called product) I catch the next
Exception:

java.lang.ClassCastException: Product
        at
org.apache.ojb.broker.singlevm.PersistenceBrokerImpl.getCollectionByQ
uery(Unknown Source)
        at
org.apache.ojb.broker.singlevm.PersistenceBrokerImpl.getCollectionByQ
uery(Unknown Source)
        at
org.apache.ojb.broker.singlevm.PersistenceBrokerImpl.getCollectionByQ
uery(Unknown Source)
        at
org.apache.ojb.broker.singlevm.DelegatingPersistenceBroker.getCollect
ionByQuery(Unknown Source)
        at ProductOJBDAO.findAll(ProductOJBDAO.java:13)
        at ProductAccessor.findAll(ProductAccessor.java:26)
        at ProductAccessor.main(ProductAccessor.java:77)
InternalErrorException: Product
        at ProductAccessor.findAll(ProductAccessor.java:28)
        at ProductAccessor.main(ProductAccessor.java:77)

.... but when I try to store an object (Product.class) everything is all
right!!!
I have been testing my repository.xml and everthing seems all right.

Is there any kind of bug with postgresql 7.3 and OJB 0.9.8 ?¿?¿?
Which is my possible error ????

Thanks in advanced, guys!!! And sorry for my poor english!!!!