Hello,

I have a minor issue that is not really caused by OJB.
I apologize if this mail is misplaced here.  If you feel so,
please ignore it.

In order to use the PersistentNestedFieldMaxPerformanceImpl,
I have to place something like

<field-descriptor name="x->y" column="X_Y" jdbc-type="INTEGER"/>

into the repository_user.xml

I generate this file using xslt-stylesheets, and it is a bit
difficult to get that '>' symbol into the attribute.
Can't we change the syntax to use PATH_TOKEN == "."
rather than "->"?

I know I can write my own PersistentNestedFieldImpl with
that modification, but maybe other people have that same
problem.  Besides, the "->"-syntax is not Java-like, is it?

Olli