The slides are great, and Gene's suggestions are even better. I would
definitely support taking "fanatic" out of officially sanctioned merchandise.
Yes, "advocacy" is a better term than "talking." And, finally, to the third of
couple of Gene's suggestions, OKF works *with* and builds *on* the work of many
other organizations with similar values; this I believe. Highlighting that
cooperative quality of OKF would seem like a better strategy than claiming we
are unique. (Yes, I am as much a part of OKF as I am of some other
organization.)

--
Puneet Kishor
proud member, practitioner and advocate of OKF