On further investigation (I asked a friend, thanks Hakim), there is an API
available for each instance.

http://leveson.sayit.mysociety.org/api/v0.1/speech/?format=json

The host will obviously change on a per instance basis, and there doesn’t
appear to be a way to get a list of those instances from the main site *yet*.

Ross