On Thu, Aug 20, 2015 at 11:40:11PM -0400, Christine Rout wrote:
> I have seen it a lot.  It tends to be the first page of every chapter, in my
> experience, not just at the beginning of the book.  If there were something
> to be done to fix it, I would love to help.  It is a very frustrating
> problem.

    Thanks for the confirmation.

    Does anyone know what the toolchain from physical book to epub is?
Are the epub documents OCRed from the PDF versions? If so, then perhaps
that could be re-done once the underlying issue can be addressed. In any
event, epubs with this problem should be removed from OL. There is no
point in lending a book with missing pages.

    If the HTML files inside the epubs have numbered page anchors, or
some other way of tagging pages in the source document, then perhaps
this issue is amenable to automated detection without a huge amount of
effort - look for missing page numbers in the sequence of anchors and
flag the files.

    Jon