I have a '48 3100 for which I purchased a used (but in
great shape) side mount tire carrier. My ride wasn't
designed for this item so I have to modify the rear
fender to accept it. Does anyone know of a pattern
that can be obtained to give me a clear design for
this modification?

Thanks in advance for any avice.

Dennis

[EMAIL PROTECTED]