From: ChevyAd54 [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Wednesday, January 19, 2005 12:02 PM
To: old-chevy-truck@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [old-chevy-truck] Re: Tail lights

Will Nelle
Here is the url to get the inspection Regs. you will have to scroll
through it to find it but it is in there.
http://www.txdps.state.tx.us/vi/publications/rules/ch42.htm#20.27

ChevyAD54
1954 Chevrolet 1/2 Ton P/U
1960 Ford Falcon Sedan
1926 Ford 1 Ton TT Trucks Stack Bed
1923 Ford T Bucket P/U 1/4 ton With a Mouse Motor

[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Yahoo! Groups Links

[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Yahoo! Groups Links