Every thing is in this that pertains to a vehicle inspection

http://www.txdps.state.tx.us/vi/publications/rules/ch42.htm#20.27

ChevyAD54
1954 Chevrolet 1/2 Ton P/U
1960 Ford Falcon Sedan
1926 Ford 1 Ton TT Trucks Stack Bed
1923 Ford T Bucket P/U 1/4 ton With a Mouse Motor

[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Yahoo! Groups Links