I understand that Nate, just kidding......

  It is best to be nice to the neighbors, give them a ride in your old iron,
let them appreciate it.

  Tom

vwnate1 <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Ah , guys ;

One thing I learned in my Code Enforcement fights is : antagonizing
them never helps.....

-Nate
Tom wrote:

> Tires on the roof, great idea. Did you take any old tires and
make planters out of them, bet they would like that too...

> Tom S
>

> Jonathan Leishear <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> We have rules like that where I live. The "funny" part
> is the rules got applied selectively to me and not to
> others. They probably assume I forgot it. They'd be
> wrong.
>
> We're working on moving and that's one stipulation I
> told SWMBO. It's got to be someplace with none of
> those rules or busybodies.
>
> You're going to scare the milk toasts inhabiting
> modern America if you drive like that. They want you
> to enhance your calm and worship their non-existent
> egos that survive on superficial bs. So many free
> range rude. So few bbqs.
>
> I was thinking about throwing some tires up on my roof
> just to annoy the right people.
>
> Jon L.

[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Yahoo! Groups Links