Nate

  If you find a good coffee holder, let me know. My poor truck is in storage
right now, being the cold Canadian winter and all. I love to go garage saling
on the weekends in the summer, because my truck can take larger items home on
the spot, and I get a lot of comments, AND find a lot of parts.

  I am also a coffee drinker. Would love to find a good, usable coffee holder.
If you find one, please post it!!

Janice

vwnate1 <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Oh yeah ~ I only wish I could do the same as I travel far and wide
in my old '49 Shop truck , AD's are very pleasant drivers as you
know . I bet you guys would love some of the pix I could get .

I still want to drive it to Oatman , Az. as that's a cool place and
the ols gas station on the backside of the mountain has an AD truck
parked there just for looks , would make a nice vacation pic I
think .

It's time for you to get a '54 heater and pop a new 12 fan motor
into it so's you can drive with the window down and your elbow
sticking out , even in the rain like God and GM intended......

I'm beginning to think a coffee holder of some sort might be good
but it'll have to -look- correct for me to accept it as my truck is
my time machine...

It's raining lightly here in La La Land to-day (12/27)

-Nate
Larry wrote:

> Many thanx, Nate, as always. The pics thru the windshield over the
steering
> wheel were taken with you in mind as you have admired them in the
past.

> Larry

[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Yahoo! Groups Links