-----Original Message-----
From: old-chevy-truck@yahoogroups.com
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Green, Steven D
Sent: Wednesday, December 19, 2007 10:42 AM
To: old-chevy-truck@yahoogroups.com
Subject: RE: [old-chevy-truck] Top End Oiling

Geez:
I've seen those little plugs in the 235 heads for years and never knew
what they were good for.  (Remember some Y-block Fords with top oiler
kits added that required the supply line be slipped in under the valve
cover, which always looked like a poor solution.)

Seems Nate has probably forgotten more about these old motors that I'll
ever know.....but I'll keep reading these posts

Steve
1953 3100