-----Original Message-----
From: old-chevy-truck@yahoogroups.com
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Nick K.
Sent: Tuesday, January 29, 2008 8:03 AM
To: old-chevy-truck@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [old-chevy-truck] Fulton question

IIRC, when I mounted my Fulton, the dimensions that the instruction
stated were wrong.  I had to take it back apart and spread it more.
Don't recall the amount of holes.  Also, the 11 1/2" rain channel
dimension proved to be a little to high for my taste.  This is a
preference thing and the best way is to put the thing up with some soft
wood clamps and see how you want it before you start drilling holes.
Look at the photo section at mine (page 65 of 80, Nicks51).  I have it
set at 10 1/2" and would probably lower it another 1/2" if I did it
again.

Nick K.
74 454 Vette
Oak Island NC