To: old-chevy-truck@yahoogroups.com
From: whetstone.retr...@yahoo.com
Date: Sun, 31 Oct 2010 17:39:19 +0000
Subject: [old-chevy-truck] Replacing the bed wood in 52 1/2T

Hi everyone.
Am going to use a local hardwood supplier to replace bedwood. I can do the
cutting, drilling, counter sink etc, but my burning question is:
What function does the offset washer play in the bed bolts. The Bed Restoration
Manual implies that it is to keep the bolt from turning while being tightened
from beneath the bed. Is that the reason?
As usual, many thanks for any input.
Ken Wagner